Farnborough International, organiser of the market leading Airshow event, is recruiting a new Management Accountant to work across the business and develop reporting, planning and analysis and have the capability to drive financial performance improvement.
This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of a growing organisation whose focus is on delivering world-class business events.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this role will own the reporting of FIL primary revenue streams and the Budget and Forecast process, whilst developing robust numbers together with the budget holders.
The role requires a qualified and experienced Management Accountant who will contribute improvements to the reporting process and identify opportunities for systems development.
Other duties include evaluating and reviewing pre and post-performance of event profitability, contributing to the cashflow process and supporting the month end, year end and audit processes.
We are looking to appoint a highly analytical individual with good communication skills who is driven and enthused. The successful candidate must be capable of developing effective working relationships and have the ability to quickly grasp a detailed understanding of the business in order to drive improved performance.
Skills and Competencies
- Qualified CIMA with commercial accounting experience
- Ability to quickly grasp a detailed understanding of the business
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a hands-on approach
- High attention to detail and strict adherence to deadlines
- Previous experience working in Events/Exhibition industry is desirable
- Previous use of Iris Exchequer Accounting package is further desirable
How to apply
Email a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectation, to Donna Dooler, HR Manager; [email protected]