At Farnborough International we are known for running one of the world’s biggest and most prestigious Airshows. Whilst we will continue to build on every airshow, we’re also on a journey to become more than this.
Our aim is to transform what we are known for – to make Farnborough International a globally recognised brand, famous for its pioneering spirit in delivering world class Airshows and hosting business events in our state of the art 20,000 sqm exhibition and conference centre set to open in 2018.
With new exciting opportunities on the horizon and the business expanding fast, Farnborough International is looking to strengthen its world class team by recruiting a talented Marketing Manager, to take the lead and co-ordinate marketing initiatives for Farnborough International Limited.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working as part of the Marketing and Communications team, you will be specifically responsible for the marketing of our new and exciting venue business, as well as leading projects for the Farnborough International Airshow and the Airshows consultancy business.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Delivering marketing campaigns and communications across all channels
- Budget management
- Brand management and guardianship; ensuring a consistent approach to language, brand and design across all marketing and communications
- Managing and co-ordinating 3rd party consultants and agency resource, where required including liaising with creative, media and PR agencies
- Creating sales support materials and compelling marketing propositions
- Producing and updating relevant marketing literature
- Organising and delivering marketing events to promote or support activity
- Email marketing strategy and plan
- Managing content creation and delivery across social media channels and the website
- Reporting on marketing metrics across the board
- Contributing new ideas and bringing in new technology to market the venue in line with Farnborough International’s pioneering reputation
People are at the heart of what we do at Farnborough and we are looking for individuals who can embrace and deliver the 3 core values at the centre of our business:
Positivity Precision Partnership
We seek a candidate with enthusiasm and passion to embrace our values and pro-actively drive our brand forward through compelling marketing campaigns and effective communication delivery.
You must therefore have proven marketing and communication skills, and able to demonstrate you have developed and delivered marketing plans (including media planning/buying)
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree level – Marketing degree desirable, but not essential
- Digital marketing and measurement
- Venue and event marketing experience is desirable, but not essential
- Creative thinker with ability to analyse brands, market research and market trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of fostering effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Excellent computer skills, including; Word, PowerPoint, Design, Excel, databases and email
How to apply
To apply or for more information, e-mail [email protected]
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.