At Farnborough International we are known for running one of the world’s biggest and most prestigious Airshows. Whilst we will continue to build on every airshow, we’re also on a journey to become more than this.
Our aim is to transform what we are known for – to make Farnborough International a globally recognised brand, famous for its pioneering spirit in delivering world class Airshows and hosting business events in our state of the art 20,000 sqm exhibition and conference centre set to open in 2018.
With new exciting opportunities on the horizon and the business expanding fast, Farnborough International is looking to strengthen its world class team by recruiting a dynamic new Sales Executive to working closely with the Head of Sales & Sponsorship to deliver sales targets for Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) and Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS)
Reporting to the Sales Manager, and working as part an established Sales team, you will be responsible for attracting and winning new business, as well as achieving up-selling opportunities. Working at all times with the CRM system and E-net to administer applications received and deliver client handling.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Driving the exhibitor sales operation to include maintaining contact, following and closing sales leads
- Owning the exhibitor up-selling programme and delivering the targets set
- Delivering new business targets including the delivery of emerging sectors
- Responding to exhibitors and potential exhibitors efficiently, ensuring as much assistance as possible is given with their applications
- Maintaining exhibitors’ records on the database and producing invoices where appropriate
- Proactively assisting in gathering the E-net information required for exhibitors and advising if the system requires updating
- Co-ordinating acknowledgements to exhibitors once applications are received and inputting onto CRM system
- Processing and monitoring incoming applications
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the allocated Business Plan and dedicated sector
People are at the heart of what we do at Farnborough and we are looking for individuals who can embrace and deliver the 3 core values at the centre of our business:
Positivity Precision Partnership
We seek a candidate with enthusiasm and energy to embrace our values and foster successful working relationships with our customers, as well as colleagues within the business.
We are looking for someone with a strong customer focus who can communicate effectively, either face-to-face or over the telephone or email, whilst driving the sales operation and working towards achieving targets.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong sales skills
- Strong customer focus
- Good presentations skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve sales targets
- Good administration skills
- Experienced at using Microsoft Office suite
How to apply
To apply or for more information, e-mail [email protected]
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.