At Farnborough International we are known for running one of the world’s biggest and most prestigious Airshows. Whilst we will continue to build on every airshow, we’re also on a journey to become more than this.
Our aim is to transform what we are known for – to make Farnborough International a globally recognised brand, famous for its pioneering spirit in delivering world class Airshows and hosting business events in our state of the art 20,000 sqm exhibition and conference centre set to open in 2018.
With new exciting opportunities on the horizon and the business expanding fast, Farnborough International is looking to strengthen its world class team by recruiting a talented Marketing Assistant, to support the delivery of campaigns and communications across our Airshow business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working closely within the Marketing and Communications team, your primary responsibilities will include;
- Researching advertising and media circulations
- Supporting the team in developing advertising and marketing campaigns
- Copywriting and proof reading across all marketing activity
- Developing and managing a photography program for the Airshow
- Provide support on website and general content plan
- Manage the Press database
- Logo logging and usage control
- Provide assistance in organising marketing events
People are at the heart of what we do at Farnborough and we are looking for individuals who can embrace and deliver the 3 core values at the centre of our business:
Positivity Precision Partnership
We seek a digitally-savvy candidate who has the passion to embrace this role and deliver results for the team.
You must have great communication and interpersonal skills and a strong ability to effectively manage your time.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Marketing or business degree
- Good communication skills
- Copywriting skills desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Strong attention to detail
- Results driven and can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Digitally savvy with good basic knowledge of social networks
- Office marketing experience desirable but not essential
How to Apply
To apply or for more information, e-mail [email protected]
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.