At Farnborough International we are known for running one of the world’s biggest and most prestigious Airshows. Whilst we will continue to build on every airshow, we’re also on a journey to become more than this.
Our aim is to transform what we are known for – to make Farnborough International a globally recognised brand, famous for its pioneering spirit in delivering world class Airshows and hosting business events in our purpose built 20,000 sqm exhibition and conference centre set to open in 2018.
With new exciting opportunities and the business expanding fast, Farnborough International is looking to strengthen its world class team by recruiting a Senior Sales Executive to work closely with the Sales Manager to deliver challenging sales targets for Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) and Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS)
Reporting to the Sales Manager, and working as part an established Sales team, you will specifically focus on new emerging markets within the global aerospace industry and introduce new clients to FIA and BIAS.
You will develop successful growth markets and look to introduce new current trends at FIA with the ambition to be one step ahead of our competitors.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Driving the exhibitor sales operation
- Owning the exhibitor up-selling programme and delivering the targets set
- Proactively identifying new markets, developing existing growth markets and zones
- Producing a sales and marketing strategy with the Sales Manager
- Liaising closely with the Operations department regarding build/fit out requirements
- Own and deliver new business targets including the delivery of emerging sectors
- Achieve all revenue targets and objectives in line with the allocated Business Plan and dedicated sector
- Manage the sales process for new prospects
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements
- Working closely with the Marketing department to produce sales collateral for the target market
- Research new prospects to sell our products to and find appropriate contacts to develop strong relationships with
People are at the heart of what we do at Farnborough and we are looking for individuals who can embrace and deliver the 3 core values at the centre of our business:
Positivity Precision Partnership
We seek a candidate with the enthusiasm and energy to embrace our values and foster successful working relationships with our customers, as well as colleagues within the business.
We are looking for someone with a strong customer focus who can communicate effectively, has the innovation to understand the business market place and report trends and area performance, whilst driving the sales operation and working towards achieving targets.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong sales skills with a proven history of achieving sales targets and delivering new business revenue
- Strong account management skills and customer focus
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve sales targets
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and confident
- Experienced at using Microsoft Office suite
How to apply
To apply or for more information, e-mail [email protected]
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.