This website is new for 2007/8 and is compatible with most type 4>browsers.
To enable full use of the Farnborough site recommend the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and above
- Firefox 3.0
- Safari 3.2
Browser & Display
Farnborough.com is best viewed at 1024×768 (or higher) at 24bit (or higher).
- The site cannot be easily viewed at 800×600 or lower
- Farnborough recommend that Windows Users should use Internet Explorer 6 (or higher)
- Apple Mac Users should use Firefox 3(or higher) or Safari 3.2
- We cannot guarantee that all elements of the site will work if you do not use the recommended set up
- Some elements of the news services and e-commerce procedure are outside the control of Farnborough and we cannot guarantee 100% up time for these services.
Farnborough have made every effort to make this site as user friendly and speedy as possible. In the United Kingdom, we are currently on the cusp of a revolution in download speeds. ADSL (broadband) is now available from most telco providers.
It can speed up your connection by as much as 20 times! We have tried considering both ADSL and Modem users during the development (a difficult task indeed!). The video “time to start” times have been balanced against “visual quality”.
This site is packed with multimedia elements. We have used the latest encoding techniques to improve your online experience.
We have used Adobe’s Flash on the site. In the unlikely event of you not having Flash Plug in/ActiveX Control follow the link below to install it. This will take around 40 seconds on a 56Kb Modem and it’s free!
Some of the in depth articles use Adobe’s Reader Plug in/ActiveX Control. This improves the look of the documents and improves the functionality of your browser. In the unlikely event of you not having Adobe Reader follow the link below to install it, and it’s free!
If you have any general enquiries please email [email protected]