The Farnborough International Airshow is the biggest event of its kind in the world. Show-on-show, the results speak for themselves, positioning the airshow as the market leading event.
The airshow is organised by Farnborough International Limited, whose core business activities also include organising other events on the Farnborough Exhibition site and assisting other airshow organisers on a consultative basis.
For each airshow, the in-house events team has to look after:
- 1500 exhibitors from 39 countries
- Over 179 aircraft on display
- 100,000 trade visits
- 80,000 public visits
- 1762 media representatives
- 81 defence delegations from 50 countries
- 13 civil delegations from 9 countries
This experience has given the FIL exceptional and world-class strengths and expertise in the exhibition and airshow industry.
The key skills of FIL are:
- Professional organiser of events with proven expertise and experience on the world stage
- Existing client base with international network of contacts
- Proven ability to maximise market share in the aerospace exhibition industry
- Strong marketing and sales team with unique industry knowledge
- World-class infrastructure and operations management and implementation
- Project management and consultancy