With over 1500 exhibitors, 1xx,000sqm of exhibitions space, a static aircraft and flying display, and over 100,000 visitors over the trade days alone, organising the Farnborough International Airshow is no mean feat.
The FIL team works hard to create an international trade show that is the best platform for doing business and as an event, sets itself apart from its airshow competitors. Show-on-show, it looks for innovative ways to develop the show’s offering to exhibitors and visitors alike and continues to look at new avenues and initiatives to diversify the show and engage its audience.
Our key skills
- Proven expertise and experience on the world stage
- An existing client base with international network of contacts
- Ability to maximise market share in the aerospace exhibition industry
- Strong marketing and sales team with unique industry knowledge
- World-class infrastructure and operations management and implementation
- Exemplary governance, control and operation of flying display
- Project management and consultancy