Click, Meet, Collaborate
FIA Connect will bring global industry together via an online platform, providing world-class content, insight and business growth opportunities.
Taking place across 20-24 July, the same week the 2020 Airshow was scheduled, FIA Connect will host a series of free-to-attend digital aerospace events with the aim to deliver five days of high quality content, collaboration, thought leadership and industry insight to connect the global aerospace industry. Despite the cancellation of FIA2020, we still want to bring industry together, provide world-class content and continue to be seen as the hub of aviation conversation this July.
Highlights from the FIA Connect week will include:
- A comprehensive FINN Sessions digital conference programme to engage and educate.
- Virtual Meet the Buyer programme enabling buyers and suppliers to meet, network and do business.
- Farnborough Friday themed initiatives to inspire and develop.
To find out more about FIA Connect visit the Farnborough International Airshow website here.
Find Out More
Global Urban Air Summit
On 3rd and 4th September 2019, the world of urban air mobility came together at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre for the inaugural Global Urban Air Summit. The Global Urban Air Summit 2019 was an elite gathering of innovators, regulators, government and investors who addressed the global challenges in urban air mobility, showcased the latest innovations and looked to truly shape the future of air travel.
Over two days of networking, knowledge sharing and demonstrating, the international community at GUAS drove the sector forward with an industry leading conference programme, challenge workshops and a dedicated exhibition, all playing a key strategic role in the development of urban air transportation.
See a selection of images from the 2019 Global Urban Air Summit below:Find Out More
On 23 – 24 February 2021, Space-Comm Expo will bring supply chains, and technology providers together, in a professional annual exhibition format, alongside world-class free seminar content hosted at the state of the art Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference centre, the Home of Pioneering Spirit.
What to expect:
- A 365 day per year community and platform, culminating in two days of business in Farnborough
- Event matchmaking and networking bringing buyers and suppliers together
- Meet the Buyer event bringing C-Suite individuals together
- World class speakers delivering free seminar and educational content
- Roundtables, networking and educational opportunities
- Start Up Zone featuring the new companies and developments
Visit the website here www.space-comm.co.uk.Find Out More