5 reasons to exhibit at the 2021 Global Urban & Advanced Air Summit
GUAAS 2021: Five reasons why you should be at AAM’s leading event
With the Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) sector continuing to experience phenomenal growth, the Global Urban & Advanced Air Summit (GUAAS) returns in 2021 to showcase the latest developments and innovations.
GUAAS is a prestigious global event organised by Farnborough International, and will take place from 7-8 September 2021. This Summit provides a fantastic opportunity for organisations to present and demonstrate their products and services to an international audience.
These are our ‘Top Five Reasons’ for organisations to exhibit at GUAAS:
1. Ensure your products and services are seen by key decision makers striving to make AAM operational. Attendees will include city planners, officials and financial institutions. Nothing beats face-to-face interaction and seeing a product come to life.
2. GUAS 2019 was the catalyst for many of the developments AAM has experienced over the past 18-months. Continue the conversation at GUAAS in 2021 - how will public perception transition to public demand?
3. Join a truly international and elite gathering of industry professionals. In 2019 we welcomed representatives from more than 20 countries, and this is set to expand for 2021.
4. Following the success of the inaugural Summit, combined with strong demand from industry, we’ve increased the exhibition by 50%. This provides organisations with more opportunities to truly showcase their capabilities to a targeted AAM audience. With more space, exhibitors can tailor their participation for both static and display options to showcase the latest innovations.
5. GUAAS is organised by a team of experts at Farnborough International, the birthplace of British aviation and home to the world-famous Farnborough International Airshow. Synonymous with pioneering triumphs for over a century, there is no better place to see the future of flight take off.
Our team would be delighted to hear from you. We have a wide range of options available for exhibitors, please get in touch today. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!